Are you looking for your next great career? Furniture Medic of Fort Collins is looking to expand our team. We are looking for an individual with a strong customer service, wood working, repair and finishing background. The ideal team member will be reliable, adaptable with a willingness to bring their expertise and a strong desire to learn new processes and techniques while completing each project as requested and on time. If you feel a strong desire to utilize your existing skills and to master the craftsmanship necessary to repair, reupholster and restore many types of furniture we want to talk to you!
QR Code Link to This Post
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more
- One year wood working or similar experience preferred, but willing to train the right person.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service, communication and professionalism always.
- Safely operating manual and power tools as needed.
- Manage your time to meet project deadlines.
- Completing projects independently and as a team.
- Problem solving
- Inventory management
- Maintaining safe, clean and organized work areas in shop and in field.
- Repair furniture in customer homes with and without supervision as instructed.
- Operate mobile technology devices as needed.
- Perform burn in, wood graining and leather repairs.
- Complete structural, mechanism and upholstery repairs and replacements.
- Create accurate, detailed reports for all work performed.
- Create and maintain photos during the repair process.
- Other activities as assigned by management.
- Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm.