Connell Resources has served Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming for more than 70 years. We specialize in infrastructure projects, highways, underground utilities, asphalt paving and aggregate production. We also self-perform the majority of our contracts. We are a family owned and operated business that believes in fostering the employer/employee relationships. In fact, over 40% of our employees have been with us for more than 5 years and even more impressively 26% have been with us for more than 10 years. Connell recognizes the importance of career progression and often promotes from within.
QR Code Link to This Post
Our benefits include: accrued PTO for every hour worked with immediate vesting; company paid health, dental, and life insurance for employees; 401K eligibility after one year; profit sharing for eligible participants; weekly compensation; and a safety footwear reimbursement program.
If you are looking for a family oriented, long-term career with a company that cares about its employees, consider a position with us. We are currently looking for:
Heavy Equipment Operators (Scraper, Motorgrader, etc.)
• Maintain equipment to be clean and in a safe operating condition, perform Pre and Post shift inspections, add lubricants or fluids as needed and communicate any needed maintenance or repair issues to the Shop
• When not operating equipment labor duties are performed and may include: Shoveling, moving rocks, plate tampering, measuring grade, using a demo saw, hammering grade stakes, erosion control, lifting/moving supplies, site cleanup
• High School Diploma or G.E.D. preferred
• Experience or knowledge with a G.P.S Tremble System preferred; demonstration and direction of safe work practice with heavy equipment operation (OSHA Construction Regulations).
• Proficient in finish grading operations for dirt and base.
• Can communicate effectively with others; able to clearly lead/direct operations involving multiple pieces of equipment; can learn and retain new skills.
• Valid driver's license.
• A minimum of one year of experience operating heavy equipment preferred
• Must pass drug screen and pre-employment physical
Apply in person at:
7785 Highland Meadows Pkwy, #100
Fort Collins, CO 80528
Or online at:
Please reference this Craigslist ad and position on application.
Connell Resources, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and it is the operating policy of this company to afford all persons equal employment opportunity without any regard to their race, color, religion, sexual orientation, sex , national origin or any other federal, state, or local protected class