Calling all Low Voltage Cabling Technicians
QR Code Link to This Post
Call Today: 720-527-9222
Premier Electrical Staffing is hiring!
Safer work environments
• Installation of Cat5 and Cat6 cables in commercial environments
• Fiber rough in and termination
• Rack and stack work, installation of assorted patch panels with cable dressing
• Work locations include retailers, offices, and Data Centers
• Also have needs for A/V, burglar/security, and fire alarm installers
• Basic low voltage hand tools including pliers, snips, punchdown tool; as well as construction boots
• Ability to pass a background check and drug screening prior to starting work
• Reliable vehicle for travel to and from work
We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.