compensation: $15-$20 Per Hour and Performance Bonuses employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Paint Pals is a residential and commercial painting company. Our company values are integrity, attitude, hard work, and teamwork.
Paint Pals is looking to add a new painter to one of our crews immediately.
We are looking for someone who likes being on a team and works well with others. Being able to maintain a good attitude and accomplish tasks well with others are the primary attributes we are looking for. This is a full time employee position.
- Must have painting experience.
- Know how to use and be comfortable with extension ladders.
- Valid drivers license along with a vehicle to get you to and from work.
- Must agree with and be able to comply with our company values.
- Take pride in the work that you do and work well on a team.
- Work Monday thru Friday 8am – 5pm.
- Equipment and uniform shirts are provided by Paint Pals
- Pension plan available after 2 years of employment.
- Masking with paper, plastic, and tape.
- Scraping, sanding, caulking, priming.
- Cleaning job sites, brushes, items that should not have paint on them.
- Brushing and rolling paint onto substrates.
If this job sounds like it is a good fit for you respond to this ad with your contact info.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers