Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Parts Counterperson Job Listing
QR Code Link to This Post
Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Fort Collins has an immediate opening in our Ford/Lincoln Parts Department for a Parts Sales Couterperson. This is a full time position with a strong pay plan indluding a salary and commission paid on sales gross.
Ford parts experience is preferred but not required for applicants! We are looking for canidates with parts experience in dealerships, aftermarket parts departments (i.e. O'Reilly's/NAPA?Car Quest), independent repair facilities or chain repair locations. We will provide any additional necessary training you need to start your career with Northern Colorado's best dealership today. Whether you are new to automotive dealerships or looking to advance your career, make more money, earn promotions and further your education, contact us today to schedule your interview.
Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
We are an automotive group that owns and operates multiple dealerships throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming since the 1980s. We are still a family owned and operated dealership offering the best in a work environment and great coworkers, compensation and benefits. Our employee satisfaction leads the industry and we believe strongly in investing in our people- because great people are the only way to make a great company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing estimates for repair through the dealership service department
• Sourcing parts
• Ordering parts
• Working with repair technicians and mechanics to find, order and fulfil customer pay, warranty and internal repair orders
• Generating purchase orders and properly accounting for outside purchases
• Communicate information between parts, service, sales and retail clients
• Maintaining proper accounting for all sales and purchases
• Following dealer processes for all job functions
• Maintaing a neat, clean and professional working environment
• Working directly with the Part Department and Inventory Manager on special orders, lost sales, stocking and sourcing requirements, phase in / phase out, off the shelf rates and other necessary parts metrics for a successful parts facility
Spradley Barr Offers
• Aggressive compensation plans for all positions
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Medical insurance with prescription coverage availability
• Dental insurance
• Optical insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA0
• Life/Accident/Cancer insurance
If you think you may be a fit for this position, please contact us to schedule an interview right away! We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your way to a great career!