compensation: $50,000 - $60,000 annually, depending on experience and qualifications employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Saddleback Design is HIRING! We are a leading flooring & interior finishes company headquartered in Denver that partners with home builders to personalize new home design through thoughtful design expertise, extensive selection and quality installation and customer service. We strive to make the process of selecting home finishes a fun, efficient, and creative experience.
We are looking for an independent, self-starter who is committed to excellence to fill an immediate opening for a Project Manager position for our Northern communities (Fort Collins vicinity).
We are family-owned and provide excellent opportunities for growth and development for our employees. This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits, paid time off, retirement savings plan, and a company-provided vehicle.
Objective: To ensure job quality, safety and schedules are all maintained to Saddleback Design standards. To maintain field relationships with all builders, superintendents and clients.
Areas of Responsibility:
I. Pre-Project Review
• Review takeoffs & project bids from Estimator and offer any installation or efficiency alternatives.
• Review project details, specifications, and proposed construction schedules for any unique products and or timelines.
• Attend all builder or general contractor pre-construction meetings and relay pertinent information back to the office.
II. Job Verification
• Continuously monitor builder schedules and physically monitor projects and report construction status regularly on an inventory tracking sheet.
• Review job packet from Project Coordinator for any product backorders, layout problems, or other potential issues.
• Walk projects prior to start and look for any potential installation issues and/or plan variances and communicate them to the builder and Project Coordinator.
• During project walk, measure areas for carpet, vinyl, hardwood and tile. Any discrepancies between measure and takeoff must be verified with Estimator and recorded appropriately.
III. Project Start
• Walk job with Subcontractor and discuss layouts, installation details, material type, quantities, and completions dates.
• Monitor progress throughout install dates to verify layout, material and quality.
IV. Project Complete
• Walk jobs at completion to verify final quality and layouts.
• Responsible for FINAL job quality. Subcontractor payment should not be approved until job is 100% complete to Saddleback quality standards.
• Bring all remaining material back to warehouse immediately following job completion for return, if applicable.
• Schedule and maintain any punch related items throughout project life.
V. Change Orders
• Complete “Change Order” in Pacific Solutions software, providing all details and reasoning for need and have approved by builder if chargeable item.
• Notify Project Coordinator for processing.
VI. General Duties
• Research and analyze all potential new products or construction procedures in an effort to improve quality and/or profitability.
• Update all applicable office personnel of project changes.
• Continuously keep up with overall construction practices and products.
• Responsible for the finished product being representative of Saddleback quality.
• Maintain constant and close communication with Project Coordinator counterpart.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining Subcontractor and Saddleback employee safety at all times. Any violations must be documented and relayed back to company management.
VII. Team Assistance and Leadership
• Provide regular workload assistance to team members as available.
• Strive to achieve a high level of job satisfaction for all team members and create a motivational environment for each employee.
• Maintain team approach with all Subcontractors by soliciting and providing feedback on job performance.
• Provide leadership to team members by modeling the company values, vision and operating principles.
Skills and Qualifications:
Ability to perform the essential functions of the job in accordance with corporate requirements and professional business practices.
Three years minimum experience in the flooring and design industry with experience in residential and/or commercial construction.
Strong estimating and deductive reasoning skills.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Must have excellent computer skills and be proficient in all Windows applications, Pacific Solutions experience preferred.
Must be detail oriented and organized.
Other Compensation and Benefits Offered:
Saddleback Design endeavors to reward its employee team members with annual bonus grants based on key performance indicators and the financial performance of the Company. Bonus amounts are contingent as they are driven by the profitability of the Company.
Saddleback Design has a generous benefit offering including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Account, 401K Plan as well as paid time off.
Salary Range: $50,000 - $60,000 annually, dependent on experience and qualifications.
The Company retains the discretion to add or change job duties at any time.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers