Entry Level Quick Lube Technician
QR Code Link to This Post
Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Fort Collins has an immediate opening in our Ford Quick Lane for a maintenance and lube technician. This is a full time, forty (40) hour per week position with multiple available shifts and our opening for employment is immediate. Part time shifts may be available as well, please contact us to discuss availability!
Whether you're a recent automotive college graduate or even current student beginning your career, a technician at an independent or chain shop looking to advance your career with factory training and make more money, or someone looking to change careers this is a perfect position for you.
If you don't quite have a tool collection large enough for professional use, don't worry! We can provide all the tools and equipment you'll need for every job you'll perform.
We provide not only the on-the-job training you will need for success but Ford factory training for your position and any position you'd like to advance to in your career.
We are an automotive group that owns and operates multiple dealerships throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming since the 1980s. We are still a family owned and operated dealership offering the best in a work environment and great coworkers, compensation and benefits. Our employee satisfaction leads the industry and we believe strongly in investing in our people- because great people are the only way to make a great company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Driving and operating domestic and foreign make vehicles of all shapes and sizes
• Performing basic maintenance services to most makes and models
• Performing vehicle safety inspections
• Performing vehicle maintenance inspections
• Mounting and balancing, repairing and rotating tires
• Replacing vehicle maintenance filters
• Road testing vehicles
• Following all state, local and dealership safety guidelines
• Basic computer skills, data entry and software application use
• Performing basic scan tool operations and functions
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
• Have strong reading and comprehension skills
• Be able to drive and operate most domestic and foreign make vehicle models
• Lift/Push/Pull and Drag up to 60lbs with reasonable accommodation
• Work while standing for 6-8 hours per day with breaks
• Ability to safely drive and operate most domestic and foreign make vehicles
• Drive a manual transmission
• Basic computer skills
• Immediately begin hands-on and computer-based dealer and manufacturer training
• Follow all safety guidelines
• Valid Colorado State driver's license and a clean driving record
• A clean UA pre-employment drug screen
• Background check
Spradley Barr Offers
• Aggressive compensation plans for all positions
• Paid vacations
• Paid holidays
• Medical insurance with prescription coverage availability
• Dental insurance
• Optical insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
• Life/Accident/Cancer insurance
If you think that you would be a great fit for this position, please contact us to schedule an interview right away! We look forward to meeting you and helping you on your way to a great career!