Immediate Opening for Parts Warehouse Shipping & Receiving
Spradley Barr Ford/Lincoln Fort Collins has an immediate opening in our Parts Department warehouse for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk. This is a full time, forty (40) hour per week position, working Monday through Friday from 06:30 AM to 03:30 PM.
If you have prior experience, warehouse experience, or are looking for a new career this position is a great entry into both the automotive industry and into the Spradley Barr group. While experience is preferred it is not required and we offer on the job training as well as the state and locate certifications require for this job role.
We are an automotive group that owns and operates multiple dealerships throughout Northern Colorado and Wyoming since the 1980s. We are still a family owned and operated dealership offering the best in a work environment and great coworkers, compensation and benefits. Our employee satisfaction leads the industry and we believe strongly in investing in our people- because great people are the only way to make a great company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receiving numerous daily shipments of parts through the morning and into the afternoon
• Sending outgoing parcels through multiple shipping venders (UPS/USPS/FEDEX etc.)
• Stocking and filling shelves
• Organizing forklift
• Organizing part locations and groups
• Computer data entry
• Daily reporting
• Cleaning and maintaining the warehouse
• Short distance transportation of parts in and around the Fort Collins area
Applicants must have:
• Have a great attitude and strong work ethic
• Basic computer and data entry skills
• Lift/Push/Pull and Drag up to 60lbs. with reasonable accommodation
• Work while standing for 6-8 hours per day with breaks
• Operate a forklift with training and certification
• Valid Colorado State driver's license and a clean driving record
• A clean UA pre-employment drug screen
• Background check
• Be 18 years of age or older