Do you want more than a job? A place where you can learn, grow and work with an amazing team? Accessible Systems makes a life changing difference in our customer's homes by installing and servicing ramps, stairlifts, wheelchair lifts, power door openers, and ceiling mounted lifts that help our clients enjoy the freedom and independence of their home.
Accessible Systems of Northern Colorado is looking for a Equipment Installation Technician. We pay a competitive hourly wage, and include retirement and health care benefits as well as a great training program. We also offer a flexible schedule that fits your needs.
If you have Great communication skills, a Customer Service Mentality and Timely Customer Follow-Up, We want to consider you joining our team. If you understand of how to troubleshoot battery powered motors and cabling is a plus. Apply Now!
· Minimum of 1-3 years related work experience
· Hands on practical experience with mechanics, electronics, pneumatics or hydraulics
· A Track Record of Finishing Things
· Ability to research, understand and follow equipment manuals and schematics
· Any carpentry, plumbing and construction experience a plus
· Ability to maintain an accurate parts and tool inventory
· Need to have your own truck and some tools
· Ensure work orders, billings and parts/tool inventory completed and submitted as per company expectations
· Proven initiative, highly motivated, strong problem-solving and communication skills
· Please note: Daily travel within the Northern Colorado and Southern Wyoming territory is required for this position
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers