About DCP Midstream:
QR Code Link to This Post
DCP Midstream is the largest processor of natural gas and natural gas liquids producer ensuring the country has clean energy to warm homes, manufacture goods, and produce consumer products. We are a “must-run” company and we are committed to greater in everything we do—from operating efficiently, reliably and safely to being a responsible community partner. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, DCP Midstream operates assets in 17 states.
If working on engines twice the size of a Kenworth cab truck turns your crank, then here’s your chance to maintain turbines ranging from 6,000 to 25,000 horsepower. DCP has the largest compression fleet in the industry. Our mechanics run diagnostics, and visually inspect and troubleshoot all our mechanical operations to ensure we minimize downtime.
Troubleshooting, repair and preventative maintenance on compression stations and engines to improve reliability.
What you will be responsible for:
- Performs repair work, preventive maintenance and overhauls on industrial 4-cycle engines (e.g. Caterpillar, White Superior, and Waukesha), 2-cycle engines (e.g. Integrals), Siemens turbines, pumps, fans, electrical motors, air/gas compressors, Turbo Expanders, hydraulic equipment and parts associated with these items
- Strives for optimum performance and reliability of equipment
- Reads and follows equipment repair manuals
- High school degree or GED
- Minimum two years previous experience as an industrial mechanic
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Must be willing to work overtime and handle call-outs. Must currently live, or be willing to relocate, to within 35 miles of the reporting location. Must have a reliable means of contact for call-out purposes.
It has been and will continue to be the policy of DCP Midstream not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of their race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, disability, or other legally protected status.