Do you like to travel? Do you want a work hard and play hard kind of lifestyle? Do you want to learn more about rock climbing? If so, please read on!
QR Code Link to This Post
Eldorado Climbing Walls’ Construction Crew Members install custom climbing walls large and small made of a variety of materials in facilities throughout North America. Crew sizes range from 3 to 10 members and projects last from one week to several months. Construction Crew Members must be proficient in many construction processes and techniques including welding, steel erection, carpentry, plastering, shotcrete, and general construction. Ideal candidates will have a background in construction and a propensity for learning the details of specific types of Eldorado Climbing Walls. To apply, submit a resume and cover letter via email.
- 1+ years of professional construction experience
- Welding, carpentry and concrete/plaster/shotcrete skills are preferred
- Ownership of basic tools and tool belt
- Commercial job site experience and knowledge of OSHA regulations preferred
- Ability to quickly learn the structural and mechanical details for the construction of all Eldorado Climbing Walls
- Ability to read blueprints and plans preferred
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently while providing a high quality, aesthetically pleasing finished product
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and team orientation
- Ability to travel and live on the road 8 -10 months/year
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Ability to work at height
- Ability to work on your feet all day
- Colorado residence
- Valid driver's license
- Loading and unloading of trucks at job site
- Staging of materials and tools at the job site
- Installation of custom climbing walls using welding, carpentry, plastering and concrete skills
- Creation and maintenance of a clean and safe job site
- Represent Eldorado Climbing Walls in a professional manner
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience. Transportation, lodging and per diem are provided during projects.