compensation: $20/hour and up depending on experience and tools employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opening as a carpenter/handyman on a commercial construction job.
The position will work as an independent contractor and must provide own liability insurance.
Candidates must have a valid identification and reliable personal transportation. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace and all interested. Candidates, upon hire may be subject to pre-employment drug screening.
This position require physical demands including by not limited to balancing, kneeling, crawling, talking, hearing, climbing, crouching, and reaching, working with 50-100 pounds, and working at heights greater than 20 ft.
Must provide own basic hand and cordless power tools.
Candidate must be able to perform a wide variety of work including:
• Wood Stud Framing and sheathing
• Setting hangers and joists
• Siding and window setting
• Doors, frames, and hardware
• Mechanically Inclined
• Enjoys working with tools and hands
• Can work in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics
• Works well with others and is willing to learn new skills
• Communicates well
• Has great energy and attitude
• Puts forth effort and is internally motivated
• Be able to lift 75lbs and have reliable transportation.
• Must understand layout and drawings
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers