compensation: $25/hour and up depending on experience and tools employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for an immediate opening as a carpenter/handyman on a commercial construction job for the next three months.
The positing will work as an independent contractor and must provide own liability insurance.
Candidates must have a valid identification and reliable personal transportation. We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace.
This position requires physical demands including by not limited to balancing, kneeling, crawling, climbing, crouching, and reaching, working with 50-100 pounds, and working at heights greater than 20 ft.
Must provide own basic hand and cordless power tools.
Must have good energy and attitude.
Candidate must be able to perform a wide variety of work including:
• Wood Stud Framing and sheathing
• Setting hangers and joists
• Siding and window setting
• Doors, frames, and hardware
• Mechanically Inclined
• Enjoys working with tools and hands
• Can work in confined spaces like crawl spaces and attics
• Works well with others and is willing to learn new skills
• Communicates well
• Has great energy and attitude
• Puts forth effort and is internally motivated
• Be able to lift 75lbs and have reliable transportation.
• Must understand layout and drawings
Please send resume or write an email discussing experience.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers