Gulfeagle Supply is a family owned distributor of residential and commercial roofing products with 80+ locations nationwide. Are you looking for a career opportunity with a growing company? Look no further.
QR Code Link to This Post
The Delivery Material Handler is responsible for safely loading or assisting in the unloading and securing materials to the jobsite, verifying materials and quantities for accuracy. Assists driver in locating jobsites, backing up into a jobsite. Unload or assists in unloading materials using crane, conveyor, piggybacks, and/or by hand.
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) when dealing with contractors, management and team members
* Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors under adverse weather conditions.
* Ability to bend, reach, lift and climb.
* Must be able to climb a 40' ladder to deliver materials on a roof
* Must be able to lift 100 pounds of material continually
* Maintain a safe and clean work area
* Must be a U.S. citizen or be authorized to work in the U.S.
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment and drug screen
Benefits include competitive pay, paid time off, and a comprehensive healthcare benefits package!
We will train and assist you to get your CDL if you are interested and meet minimum requirements.
You can reply to this ad using craigslist or our company website www.gulfeaglesupply.com, you may also call us direct at (970)-669-1516