compensation: Up to .56 CPM employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
California to Colorado
CA - CO - .52 CPM + $1,000 Spring Bonus!!!!
Seat the truck by March 1st and Spring into a $1,000 Bonus in Spring!!
($1,000 Spring Bonus from your $10,000 2-YR Retention Bonus!)
Drivers must seat the truck by March 1st for 30 days for pay April 1st
Drivers will run primarily between various cities in California and CO areas. These runs will go from Southern CA areas thru and into Denver, CO.
Drivers are expected to run a full 70 hours per week with 34 hr reset.
Drivers will typically be home weekly for their 34-hour reset.
.52 cpm base rate
The $10,000 two-year retention bonus
• Generous cpm bonus plan – Up to .04 cpm monthly
• $250 Orientation Pay
• Veterans receive an additional .02 cpm
• Additional pay for Hazmat and Refrigerated loads
• No Touch Freight
• Passenger Program (No Charge to Driver)
• 2 Day Orientation, Travel, Lodging, Lunch Provided
• Assigned Equipment, Assigned Dispatcher, Fuel Card
• Monthly Truck Wash
• No Slip Seating
• 401K Program
• Company Paid Life Insurance
• Weekly Pay, Optional Per Diem
• Medical, Dental, Vision Available
• Current Class A Commercial driver’s license and Medical Card
• Must Have At least 9 months of recent driving experience OR 6 months current experience after a credible trucking school.
• Must be at least 23 years old