QR Code Link to This Post
Dedicated CDL-A Drivers - Routes between Greeley CO and Oakland CA
JBS means "Job Security"
Not really, but it could. As a food producer, we supply what's most
essential, so our drivers enjoy work stability and some of the best
pay and benefits on the road-not to mention plenty of home time.
- 36 to 43 CPM, based on years of driving experience PLUS
Earn up to an additional CPM in monthly bonuses including
fuel, safety, retention and performance
- Full Accessorial Pay
Work & Route
- Dedicated Runs: hauling 40' containers between Greeley
beef plant and Oakland Port.
- Average Miles: 2,400 per week
- Typical Schedule: pick up in Greeley Fri/Sat/Sun, deliver to
Oakland Port Sun/Mon/Tue, reload Mon/Tue/Wed, and
deliver to Greeley Wed/Thu/Fri
- Home Time: this new route provides home time every other
week now, but will have weekly home time once the fleet is
- No-Touch Freight: paid lumpers
- Equipment: late-model Kenworth T-680s with automatic transmissions and APUs
- Hiring Area: within 75 miles of Greeley, CO, or Oakland, CA
Benefits and Bonuses
- Health Benefits: medical, prescription, dental, and vision after 60 days
- Bonuses: for fuel efficiency, safety, and retention
- At least 21 years old
- CDL-A with 1 year of tractor trailer experience
- Must have 53’ tractor trailer experience
- Mentor and Training programs are available for drivers with less than a year of experience
Get started now!
JBS Carriers is an Equal Opportunity Employer